LithiumBank Resources Corp. (TSX-V: LBNK) (OTCQX: LBNKF), is a publicly traded lithium company that is focused on developing its two flagship projects, Boardwalk and Park Place, in Western Canada. The Company holds 2,480,196 acres of brown-field lithium brine permits, across 3 districts in Alberta and Saskatchewan. In May 2023, LithiumBank completed an initial robust preliminary economic assessment of its Boardwalk project that targets a 31,350 TPA operation with a USD $2.7B NPV and a 21.6% IRR with the potential for a number of near term enhancements. The Company will continue to de- risk its assets through detailed geological modelling and advanced engineering.
- In 2022, LithiumBank successfully completed its 3-year acquisition and exploration campaign that was focused on:
- •Reservoirs that contain commercially viable lithium brine concentrations in Alberta & Saskatchewan
- •Geological formations that can support large scale brine extraction and subsequent reinjection
- •Availability of comprehensive historical data
- •Existing past producing wells and local infrastructure
- •Proximity to labour
- •Supportive local relationships & partnerships
- In 2023 LithiumBank is expecting to:
- •Produce a PEA on Boardwalk property in Q2 (Completed May 2023)
- •Produce a PEA on Park Place property in Q1 2024
Develop a World Class Strategic Battery Grade Lithium Resource in Western Canada.
For Western Canada to Become an Even More Important and Diverse Contributor to North America's Strategic Energy Future.
To Develop a Strategic Lithium Resource that Will Attract Battery Manufacturers and EV Manufacturers to Meaningfully Contribute to a Prosperous Future for all Canadians
- Acquire and consolidate high quality lithium exploration projects that have had meaningful capital invested during the “Electric Vehicle 1.0” bull market.
- Well qualified and recognized management team.
- Lithium rights to over 2.4M acres of the most attractive and prospective world-class reef trend.
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate with Oil & Gas operators in the area.
- Established relationships with leading extraction process technology companies.