LithiumBank is creating an opportunity to participate in the future of clean-tech energy. Our strategy is to acquire claims in known lithium high grade hot spots with existing wells and infrastructure. Over 300 wells exist on LithiumBank's existing claims which could be leveraged to quickly and cost effectively establish large-scale lithium resources. Billions of dollars have been spent to date by O&G companies on the area infrastructure (roads, rail, pipelines, power) with potential to be repurposed for lithium production. LithiumBank's claims are positioned in reservoirs that provide a unique combination of scale, grade and exceptional flow rates that are necessary for direct brine lithium production.
Develop a World Class Strategic Battery Grade Lithium Resource in Western Canada.
For Western Canada to Become an Even More Important and Diverse Contributor to
North America's Strategic Energy Future.
To Develop a Strategic Lithium Resource that Will Attract Battery Manufacturers and
EV Manufacturers to Meaningfully Contribute to a Prosperous Future
for Western Canada and all Canadians.
- Acquire and consolidate high quality lithium exploration projects that have had meaningful capital invested during the “Electric Vehicle 1.0” bull market.
- Well qualified and recognized management team.
- Lithium rights to over 2,350,000 acres of the most attractive and prospective world-class reef trend.
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate with Oil & Gas operators in the area.
- On track to deliver a maiden NI 43-101 compliant lithium inferred resource estimate in the first half of 2021.
- Established relationships with leading extraction process technology companies.
- Tight share structure and compelling early stage valuation.