Lithium Industry Tailwinds:
- Critical Minerals Agreement Signed in Q1 2020 between Canada and USA Incudes North American Lithium Supply Independence
- Multiple Lithium Extraction Technologies Projected to Come to Market by 2023
- Recent Geothermal Technology Advancements Provide an Opportunity to Position LithiumBank as a Lowest Cost Producer of Lithium Hydroxide
LithiumBank’s Alberta Advantage:
- Highly Trained Workforce
- Supportive Government
- Social License for Resource Extraction
- Extensive Geological Data
- LithiumBank Strategically Targeted Over 300 Existing Wells to Leverage. Each Well Would Cost in Excess of $1M to Drill Today
- Billions Spent on Infrastructure (Roads, Rail, Pipelines, Power)
- Positioned in Resevoirs that Provide Scale, Grade, Exceptional Flow Rates and Best conventional Geothermal Characteristics in Western Canada
Where Are The Active Wells In NW Alberta?
Available Infrastructure = Efficient Development
- Over 300 available for sampling over the project area
- Operator interest in collaboration for sampling and infrastructure.
- Each well is tied to a central facility via underground pipelines.
- Alberta has an under-utilized work force with the skills necessary to assist LithiumBank.