LithiumBank's Western Canada Advantage:
- Current provincial government push towards economic diversification
- Available and repurposable O&G infrastructure
- Under-utilized work force with expertise in extractive industries
- Mature O&G regulatory framework amenable to lithium brine production
- Strong local social support for extractive industries
- Extensive geological data
- Low cost resource deliniation
Available Infrastructure = Efficient Development
- Over 500 available for sampling over the project area
- Operator interest in collaboration for sampling and infrastructure.
- Each well is tied to a central facility via underground pipelines.
- Western Canada has an under-utilized work force with the skills necessary to assist LithiumBank.